TAOS TECH JOBS
BECOME ONE OF US!
Full-time, on-site, hourly position (with full benefits)
Posted: December 1st, 2019.
Our Support Technicians are some of the best in the business. They have extensive networking and computer experience, excel in their communication skills, and truly enjoy working with people. They can quickly identify both technical and non-technical users problems, either with their home Internet equipment, email, or web site, and can then cater their vocabulary to a level that the user understands and can work with. If you are a techie who enjoys helping people this just might be the job for you.
Applicants for Support Technicians must have these skills
- 2 years technical support experience in a commercial environment
- 2 years networking support experience in a commercial environment
- 2 years computer repair experience (Windows and Mac) in a commercial environment
- Very strong verbal skills
- Very strong written skills
This is a full-time, on-site position for someone who lives in Taos, New Mexico, only. Do not apply if you do not already live here as the mountain often rejects new residents! (ha! kidding. kind of.)
This is an hourly position with full health, dental, and vision benefits.
Please send an email cover letter and resume to email@example.com if you are interested. Do not call.